Sunday, January 31, 2010

Honeymoon year? Purrlease!

Hey guys,I suddenly feel downright guilty for leaving my blog untouched for weeks. Now with the fact that I am stressing out lately makes me even guilty for making this post a complaining one considering it a reunion with my long lost blog too.

Anyway,times pass,things happen. Yeap,loads of things whizzed through throughout this month. But what I am practically dealing with everyday is HOMEWORKS and ASSIGNMENTS.

Gosh! Can life get any 'better'?XD

I am glad for the xtra day of holiday. Well,sort of. I am not celebrating Hari Wilayah or anything,but at least I could get my mind off things. I really,so wanna,praying,begging God that I could watch the according-to-ppl-so-damn-good movie,AVATAR! I can't believe I mentioned it twice on my blog. Should the producers thank me? Guess not. Is that even necessary?

My sis is writing a story,I think. How I envy her. She has all the time she wants.
Cousin sister blabbering about how to write my bm essay. Stopping between listening to blog.
New stuff are starting turn up in my life lately. My head's a mess. Can't think straight too.

More blabbering,now about how disobedient I am for not finishing my hw yet
So GTG NOW! S.O.S!!!!!

No comments: