Friday, February 26, 2010

Lonesome Post~




Thanks to Prophet Nabi Muhamad,we had our day off from school,work or any form of stress.
But an extra off day doesn't allow me much time to get me high or craz-ing.
Went for a meeting in school this morning,no excitement. Chilled out in the afternoon without movie watching,not bad. Reader Digest kept me occupied which was maybe a little too much. Why? I forgotten about my dear,deserted-for-a-week electone. BOOHOO!

Guilt! Guilt! Guilt! XD

Well,not much inspired to write anything now. Presently at my cousin sis's. Using her real cool acer laptop but unfortunately unaccessable to facebook. Sad. Anyway,found loads of Mabel's photos while I was exploring this baby. Oh yeah,have I mentioned how my cousin sisters' are always head over toes over my niece. Their niece too btw. Haiz!
Grabbed a few to start this post. Cute? Whatever you say, I loved her no matter how she is. No buts.
Chiaoz~ Heading home soon.XD

No comments: