Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Untitled

I have no idea on how to start on this random post,let alonegiving it a title. GOSH!
It isn't entirely true saying this is random since I've longed to blog for a long time, but,oh well,I'll just let it go.

First things first,my house or rather part of it is under renovation resulting in the fact that my sister and I are 'stranded' in our parents room but we're lucky its air conditioned. Second,we ARE on holiday but NOT on holiday too if you define holidays as a relaxing period of time. I'm not only caught up in homeworks and more assignments,there are a lot of moving of stuff around the house,the whole household is practically upside down! Fortunately,the family spirit is keeping everything intact along with the grace of God. (:

Most of my going out trips have more or less been practices for the 21st anniversary event. Had a single ladies outing with VIVIAN C,PKY,IMN and WEN CAI. We were mainly called to celebrate dear imn's singleness. Kar Yee even wrote an agenda,tres cute la,I was laughing my head off though. It was eat talk more eating while more talking. HAHA! Then,I went shopping on Petaling Street last Monday! I've had a lesson on LRT boarding,cloth purchasing and experienced the thrill of running from street to street and shops to shops like shopaholic aunties carrying bags of stuff. WOOOOOHOOOO!!! Nice.

And now,Im cracking my head to come up with a theater script for next week's competition. Anything can happen but to come up with a good one now kinda need a miracle. I have two more chinese essays still to complete,more inspiration needed. Probably too much thinking has clogged up my thinking system. As you can see there are so many things in my life that is keeping my preoccupied already,maybe that can be a reason for myself to not think about ma FEELINGS.Hate being lovey dovey.Me and Wen Cai's phrase ;)

Thats for now. A man is drilling the walls of my house now. NOOOOO!!!!

No comments: