Friday, December 26, 2008

2Cs of life..

The so free life of my holiday is providing me so much time to think about evrything of my everyday.I can even write a book out of all my thinking,its rather frustrating too sometimes.The two challenges of my life are Choices and Changes which makes all the differences in life.I hate making choices of my own.People say that it happens because of my lack of self-confidence.In my opinion,it is a burden.But my mum often tells me that life is not a bed of roses.Changes that take place in my years of growing up has their pros and cons too.Its not always bad but accepting it is the bigger factor.Developing an optimistic mind is always hard for me.I'm glad that there are always a group of people standing up for me and supporting me.I believe God has his plans for each one of us and this is where Faith comes in.Happy to be blogging again!

No comments: