Friday, April 3, 2009

its a brand new world!

my first post of the year.fasinating,haha!anyway,lifes bin changing so much!i juz feel like i am growing up so quickly.time,i guess,is the one making me jumpy.so not looking forward to this sat.gona face a new music teacher.maybe its a good thing but i still cant accept the fact and get over it.man,im such a failure at times.i hate being irresponsible too,makes me guilty and mad.at least there is still hope in this scary world,as i believe.actually i think that everyone should have that in mind.finished 'Confessions of a shopaholic'..hmm...interesting especially the last part when the heroine of the story appears.one thing i like about the book is that it is so REAL!i mean things like that do often happen in life,do they?my eyes are drooping now,cant wait to hug my bed,haha.will spill more next time.ChiaozZz...

No comments: