Sunday, May 31, 2009

I am holier!haha..

hey everyone,just got back from a bec camp at a convent,lovely,relaxing and really cool place(me likey).many families went together and one great part of it was that I got to know all the youths who were there,wow,praise the LORD!it was not rushey or anything so we took our time to experience the holy spirit but i was disapointed coz i din feel much.Haiz,anyway,my mum said that it takes time.other than that,we sang,ate,slept,all the normal stuff and....played football for the 1st time on my life.can u believe that?!i Cant,haha.exhilirating but fun.we teamed up with the guys,mixed around and played childishly.all was well.then i watched a great movie,L CHANGE THE WORLD!omgosh,its just fasinating,exciting and surprisingly touching.im totally in love with it(other than kar yee's chocs)XD.it was long but every second was worth it.L,u rock man!peace out!nitezZz...

No comments: