Wednesday, May 6, 2009

hows life?fine i guez..

projects! projects! projects!its driving me crazy,but im glad its getting my mind off somethings.juz passed permit,YEEHOOO!!!!!now stuck with the comic project,one thing after another.Gosh!Got second in the badminton match ytd,good?haha.got hooked up with a new comic series lately,BLEACH!its great,im totally sooo into it.ICHIGO,i love you!its Mother's day today and the plan i've been setting up in my mind failed completely...again...OMGOSH!!!its always like this,haiz.my mum had expected this outcome anyway,haha.cant wait for the hols to come,my craving for it is crazy.thinking of my seniors in the pandu bss.wonder how r they doin eh?my dear niece is with me now.shes only 6 months old.lovely baby,popular too.my sis is videoing her.everyone is fussing over her and shes enjoying the attention.very photographic girl,even babies could pose while i cant,how frustrating.apart from her own name,Mabel,we also call her singalinga(duno wat it means too) and apple(thats from my dad).Here is a photo of the princess:
Mabel

another of her=)

No comments: