Friday, November 27, 2009

New Zealand~at last!

Guys, if you might be wondering, I'm in New Zealand at the moment. Its pretty cold here. Wow! the wind, you cant resist it. Its seems to be brain freezing me too, not very inspiring in my writing, you see?

Anyway, its just the first week here. I had just been hanging out in my aunts house, relaxing, eating, dreaming....etc. Well, on this trip, I'm committed to be incharge of the handycam. Its terribly sickening to have responsibilities piling up on you. Other than that, I could get use to everything pretty well. But homesick strikes me whenever something reminds me of home. Well, bother! How am i suppose to study abroad with such a weak spot?

In the meantime, thoughts about my future just keep bugging me lately especially last night. I tossed and turned for almost two hours before I fell into slumber. Thats what happens when I have too much time to think.

By the way, my aunt is going for a dancing competition later. More videoing to do. But thats not the problem. Feeling rather excited for her. Hope everything goes well. Fingers crossed! XD

I know I'm suppose to brief on what i'm doing here at the moment, but I havent done much for the past few days. The programmes here are not what we normally watch in M'sia too. Alright, I've got to go. Emergency call. Chiaoz <3
P/s : Good Luck to the Amazing Race contestants! All the best!

No comments: